Question: Is it allowed for a wife to stimulate the penis of her husband while he still sleeping? Once the penis becomes hard and fully erected she will start a foreplay and intercourse with him. One of our teachers in Islamic Studies said, a husband must be on top to respect the wife. Please send me a proof for the right of a wife regarding this matter?
Answered by: The Fatwa Center at IslamWeb
All perfect praise be to Allah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allah, and that Muhammad (Peace be upon him) is His slave and Messenger.
The general evidences that permit each spouse to enjoy the other in ways that are not forbidden, prove that what you inquired about is permissible. Among these evidences is the Saying of Allah (what means):
They are Libas [i.e. body cover, or screen, or Sakan, for you and you are the same for them (i.e. you enjoy the pleasure of living with her)]. [Quran 2:187]
Also, the Prophet said:
“Cover your ‘Awrah (parts of the body that must be covered in Islam) except from your wife or whom your right hand possesses.” [Abu Daawood]
What you inquired about is permissible if your husband is pleased with it, as such a thing may disturb him.
Allah Knows best.
- Masturbating over Wife’s Body
- Seeing Each Other Naked & Sexual Positions
- Public Display of Affection and Having Sex in Bathroom
- Spouses to look at each others’ Private Parts
- Islam’s Stance on Oral Sex
- Comprehensive Information on Permissibility of Oral Sex
- Having Sexual Intercourse in the Open but Out of Public View
- Hearing Azaan while Having Sex
- How to make your Husband HAPPY ?
- Permissibility of Oral Sex – 1